Thursday, March 16, 2006

American Idol...GRRRR



Ok one question.

"WHAT THE HECK IS AMERICA THINKING?". And I say that with all the love I have inside LOL

So Jasmine and I have been watching American Idol from the beginning, she's really into it and likes staying up to watch it with me, she always says how it's nice to do that with mommy without Nicholas being around interrupting. LOL

Anyway, we're watching last night and they start announcing the bottom 3. ACE YOUNG and LISA TUCKER were in there. WHY???? WHY is all I ask?? Are you kidding me?
Why is Kevin Covais in there and getting votes. Honestly, when did this go from a singing competition to a popularity competition? Don't get me wrong, I think they should have a bit of everything to be the American Idol, but isn't one of the major prerequisites that you actually SING??
Kevin Covais, or chicken little like he's been called, does not sing well. I don't care if he's cute or if people think he's funny or whatever, that does not make him a good singer. To keep him in there while not voting for Ace and Lisa who both have excellent voices, it truly outrageous.

Ok so I got that out of the way, I just had to vent. I honestly have to shake my head at how some things work. Let's keep our minds focused on the fact that this is a SINGING competition and NOT the cutest or funniest person competition. There's other shows for that!!!!

Watch out America, next week I'm spending 2 hours voting for ACE LOL......I will call in the vote until my finger hurts from hitting redial. LOL

No comments: