Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Jesus Take the Wheel


I decided to start this post today by playing one of my all time favorite songs and one which I think we could all use at times. I don't know why but I'm feeling a little down today, maybe it's because we're back to cold temperatures or I don't know, just hope I can get out of this funk soon.
Hope this song brings a smile to everyone out there and remember that when things seem to be getting too tough, just hand it over to Jesus and let him take over. You can never go wrong that way. :)

Listen to song JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL (Carrie Underwood)HERE:

So, with that said, I know I'm going to need ALL the help I can get to make it through this day, especially as I'm heading out the door to get groceries, with a two year old in tow. Oh man, wish me luck. I have to make it there as soon as the Commissary doors open so that I can get the ONLY, hear that, ONLY shopping cart with those ride on cars for the kids. IF I don't get that one I'm going to have to deal with Nicholas whining and complaing and crying the WHOLE time, and he'll be following the person who has it around the store. LOL

With that said, I have got to get a move on. At least I'm happy that it's payday, that always brings a smile to my face, at least until you start paying the bills, then the smile magically fades away.

3 comments:

Karyzma said...

Speaking of payday, that would be today! {Hallelujah chorus in the background} lol. This is my first time stopping by your blog, and I will definitely add you to my blog. Your son sounds like a hoot. Maybe if he follows the person who has the cart around, they'll feel pressured and give it to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a message on my blog :) Are you originally from South Africa?

Sandra said...

Mystik he definitely is a hoot. Drives me insane at times but does the funniest things too lol.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Mel, thanks for your comment :) I'm not originally from South Africa but I lived there for 20 years and consider it my home. :) Are you originally from there?