Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Seven Things MEME!!!

A sweet sweet lady named Kim from Hiraeth, tagged me this morning for this MEME. I think I'm really going to enjoy doing these :)
I will be tagging some of you at the end, so if you don't want to be tagged and think I will list you, then just slowly move away from the computer LOL

Seven things to do before I die:

1. See my children happily married
2. Visit Ireland, Scotland, The Greek Islands and England for Stonehenge
3. Have a close relationship with God
4. Teach my daughter to cook portuguese food
5. Teach my children to speak portuguese
6. Take my children and husband to Mozambique where I was born
7. Open a book store

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Swim
2. Keep plants and flowers alive
3. Let my house become cluttered and messy
4. Chat on the phone
5. Keep a straight face when something funny happens
6. Drive a stick
7. Just let it all be released unto God's hands

Seven things that attract me to my husband:

1. He makes me laugh every day
2. He is very handsome
3. He is extremely smart
4. He loves my cooking
5. He is my best friend and is always there when I need him
6. The sacrifices he makes daily as a soldier
7. He puts us first, always

Seven things I say most often:

1. “Knock it off!” (when kids are fighting)
2. “What part of it don't you understand?”
3. “I love you Curt, I love you Jasmine, I love you Nicholas”
4. “Lola, go potty!”
5. “Lord help me!”
6. “Dagnabit!!!”
7. “That's ridiculous”

Seven books (or a series of books) I love:

1. Another Fine Mess Lord by Karon Phillips Goodman
2. And the Angels were Silent by Max Lucado
3. Bet me by Jennifer Crusie
4. Jude's Law by Lori Foster
5. Visitation Series by Lori Foster
6. The Bible
7. Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella

Seven Movies I’d Watch Over and Over Again:

1. Just Like Heaven
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Office Space
5. Captain Correlli's Mandolin
6. Toy Story 1 and 2
7. Milo and Otis

Seven people I’d like to tag:

1. Courtney at Waiting on my Soldier
2. Emily at Consider how the lilies grow
3. Melanie at Supermom or not?
4. Veronica at Keeping up with the Coopers
5. Jaymi at The Flipflop Mamma
6. morning glory at Seeds from my Garden
7. Charla at Standing by my man

7 comments:

someone else said...

Got the tag. It'll be next week before I complete it. This week is all about love........

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Thanks for playing!

I love getting to know a little more about you; born in Mozambique? Very cool.

Beck said...

Oh, now I want to change one of my answers to "Open a bookstore", too! Which version of Pride and Prejudice do you like best?

Courtney said...

Alright I except the tag I guess! LOL....just kidding you know I love these!!!

Charla said...

Hey Sandra, thanks for the tag..I'll get you my answers ASAP! :) Talk to ya later! Big Hugs!! :)
Charla

Sandra said...

Jaymi - LOL I do too, can't wait to read yours :)

Emily - Ok you know Diet Dr Pepper Berries and Cream is one my new favorite drinks LOL I'm sooooooo thrilled that you've read "And the Angels were Silent" it's such a good book. My favorite part has to be about "Uncluttered Faith", boy does that spell it out for you. LOL

morning glory - No problem :) I am LOVING your Love posts :)

Kim - Yep I was born in Mozambique....it's weird because not a lot of people even know where it is LOL

beck - I like the newer one with Keira Knightley, which one do you prefer? And thank you for stopping by my blog, going to check yours out :)

Courtney - LOL yeah you better accept the tag, I want to read your answers LOL

Charla - Can't wait to read yours girl, thanks for playing along. HUGE hugs, Sandra

Donnetta said...

I have trouble keeping plants alive myself. I was surprised that you are a "non" phone talker. I would have guessed otherwise.

Great to get to know you a bit better!