Monday, July 10, 2006

TAG I'M IT!!!

I've been tagged by Beck, and this one looks like fun to do. Beck is just hilarious, and she had me laughing out loud at some of her answers, so be sure to go read hers on her blog "Frog and Toad are Friends".

3 Things That Scare Me:
1. Snakes.
2. Spiders.
3. Being Alone at Night.....hate the dark.

3 People That Make Me Laugh:
1. My husband!
2. My kids!
3. My dogs!

3 Things I Love:
1. Romance Novels
2. Portuguese Food
3. My Family

3 Things I Hate:
1. Putting away laundry.
2. Being away from my hubby.
3. Not having a closer relationship with God.

3 Things I Don't Understand:
1. Simple mathematics.
2. Hypocrites who call themselves Christians.
3. Why everything I eat goes to my thighs???

3 Things On My Desk:
1. Daily fun filled insights from Barbara Johnson
2. My digital camera
3. Photos, photos and more photos

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Listening to Spongebob on the tv cause that's what the kids are watching.
2. A load of laundry.
3. Thinking of what to answer on this meme.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. See my children happily married.
2. Travel around the world with my hubby.
3. Reach a spiritual contentement.

3 Things I Can Do:
1. Cook really well.
2. Sing in front of a big crowd (2000 people plus lol)
3. Speak a couple different languages.

3 Ways to Describe My Personality:
1. Fun.
2. Honest.
3. Trustworthy.

3 Things I Can't Do:
1. Mathematics.
2. Stop eating junk food.
3. Swim.

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. God.
2. Your heart.
3. Your parents.

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To:
1. False prophets.
2. People with no morals or values.
3. Your head, it's way too antsy and makes you do stupid things lol

3 Absolute Favorite Foods:
1. Seafood.
2. Steak with Mushrooms.
3. Desserts.

3 Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. Patience.
2. To make money stretch.
3. To say I understand even when I don't.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
1. Diet Coke.
2. Tea.
3. Coffee.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. Gummi Bears.
2. Loving.
3. Dallas.

3 People I Tag:
1. Mugwumpmom
2. Angie
3. Mrs. Blythe

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I enjoyed reading your answers! It's funny how many people I've seen put down they can't do math...I was going to say calculus or something, but changed it to rocket science LOL

rena said...

I'll get right on that one for tomorrows post. Thanks. I feel special being tagged.

Beck said...

Ha - I'd forgotten about Gummi Bears until now. Mainly because we didn't have cable and I could only watch it at my cousins! Thanks for the compliment! I love reading your blog.

Angie said...

Oh yay, I got tagged. I will get right on it this week. I loved yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sandra... hihi... I laughed when I read the last point of the thing you don't understand *LOL*

Glass Half Full said...

I was tagged too. Love your "things". :)