Friday, August 01, 2008

Green Chili Chicken Casserole & Palmiers

Have you ever had one???? Because if you haven't, you don't know what you're missing and when I tell you that they're SUPER easy to make, I mean like super easy you won't believe you ever lived without making them, kinda way.

I just made a batch to use up the Puff Pastry I had on hand, go on and make yourself some too. It's not too sweet and it's fluffy and just perfect with a cup of coffee, or tea, or juice, or heck whatever you have on hand, even without a drink.


PALMIERS

But before you eat those, make sure you get some yummy food in, like my Green Chile Chicken Casserol.


4 comments:

Jen said...

It looks really good. Are you getting ready for school to start back?

Anonymous said...

Gosh that looks delish! Ooo I really must go eat.

Brenda said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Your photos look yummy! And, I enjoy your blog too! :)

Brenda said...

Oh, as I was saying...thanks for stopping by...at Every Day is a Blessing that is. :) You can stop by Remain in the Vine anytime too. :)

God bless!