Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


From our home to yours, wishing you peace, love and a day filled with blessings, gratitude and yumminess for your tummies.

I am thankful for my husband, my children, my parents and grandparents, brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews and in laws and cousins and aunts and uncles. And for all my bloggy friends, those who have stood by me through funny posts and sad stories, have offered prayers for me and my family and always know just what to say to cheer me up.

But mostly for the Lord, for blessing me abundantly year after year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

14 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Have a wonderful weekend.

Linds said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sandra - to you and your family. Have a wonderful day!

Elenka said...

Have been reading your blog in the recent past and have enjoyed it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too!! E

jennwa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Mari said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Micha @ Cookin' Mimi said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and wanted to let you know you have an award waiting if you'd like. :-D http://tia-mimi.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-first-award-to-give.html

Renee said...

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Lynn and Jim said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Sandra!
Lynn
www.enjoyingevanandemmaeveryday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

heidi @ ggip said...

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! We had pecan pie here!

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

I hope your family had a blessed Thanksgiving. I'm drooling over your pecan pie. Check out my Top 3 Things to be Thankful for at
www.a-heart4home.blogspot.com

Carla said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! (your pecan pie is dreamy, and I don't even like pecan pie:)

Anonymous said...

Sandra~
Hope your Thanksgiving was peaceful and uneventful.

Now, enjoy 'the weekend after' lol.

daisy said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was happy...I love reading your blogs. I have them both on my bloglines. And the recipes...yeah, baby. :)

Anyway, stop on over to my blog when you get a minute. I have a little surprise for you.

daisy