Sunday, May 02, 2010

{ Postcard Exchange Winner }


Oh we had a blast with this Postcard Exchange didn't we?

Tell me you didn't get a little giddy going to your mail box and finding a handwritten postcard from another State? Because I surely did, it was like Christmas every day.

Thank you all who participated :)

Unfortunately there can only be one winner.

I used Random.org to generate a number from the comments and the winner is............................drumroll................................


Congratulations Mari, here is what you will be receiving in your Arizona Goodie Box.

Oven Mitt and Potholder set, Collectible Arizon Spoon, Arizona decorative plate, Arizona collectible bell, Refrigerator Magnet, Strawberry and Prickly Pear Preserves, Arizona globe, Gold Mine Nugget Bubble Gum and Grand Canyon Arizona key chain.
Hope you enjoy the Strawberry Prickly Pear Preserves.....you'll have to let us know what you thought.

I couldn't help throwing this guy in LOL You guys are familiar with the "It's a dry heat" saying that always slips out of our mouths when talking about living in Arizona.

This just cracks me up, there's not a drop of water in there, just sand LOL

Congratulations again Mari, I'll be mailing your package next week!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm so excited! I think the dry heat thing is so funny, because it gets so humid here and we always wish for some dry heat!
Thanks so much!

Conny said...

I got your card the other day - thnx!!!!

Renee said...

Congratulations to Mari! Sandra ~ thanks for hosting such a great give away.