Friday, May 07, 2010

{ Upcoming CSN Product Review }

Last year I had the pleasure of working with CSN and doing a review for one of their products, I loved it, so this year I'm getting the opportunity again and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Do you know that they have tons of amazing products for your home? Like these Bathroom Vanities if you're redoing your bathroom, as I've seen many bloggers doing lately. I only wish I had my own home because I could totally see myself with this beauty. Go on over and take a peek, I think you'll be stuck there for a couple of hours ooohing and aaaahing.

We're also redoing our patio in getting ready for this summer and in desperate need of a new charcoal grill. Look at this baby....oh yeah.....I could see bratwurst, burgers, chicken...YUM!

I will have that review for you soon and it's for a product that I've been wanting to get for quite a while. Stay tuned!

No comments: