Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



You've probably been wondering where I've been and unless you follow me on Facebook you wouldn't know, but I have been extremely sick this past week.  It started with a full blown cold with body aches and fevers and on Thursday morning it turned into a stomach bug which had me in bed until this morning. 

When I say that I was sick, I mean I.WAS.SICK.  I have never felt so horrible in my life, I've lost 5 lbs just in two days which is a lot.

But enough about me, I am starting to feel a little better and wanted to come in and wish all my family, friends and blog readers the merriest of Christmases and a Blessed New Year.

I have so much to be thankful for this past year and I only hope that the new year will bring me as many joys and blessings as this one did.

To all my faithful blog readers, a huge thank you for all the comments and for your continued support, you inspire me to continue on this blogging journey.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: