Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shabby Apple Review

Have you heard of Shabby Apple?

2011_02100033

I was recently contacted by the kind folks at Shabby Apple and asked if I would be interested in reviewing one of their dresses.

First let me say, I'm a Stay at Home Mom and my wardrobe consists of jeans and flip flops, or shorts and tank tops.  Even when we go out somewhere I don't really dress up, I guess I just don't have the time for that and I too often choose comfort over anything else.

I thought this would be fun to do, to actually get a pretty dress to wear and of course I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to wear it out, but I couldn't just receive it and not try it on and take some photos.  Most of all I wanted to see just how comfortable it was and boy was I surprised.

Not only is it one of the most comfortable dresses I've ever worn, but it fits perfectly and falls just right on my body.

So, the dress:

Crepe de Chine Silk
Forbidden City

2011_02100054

Let me begin by saying that sizing charts scare me, I mean, they just terrify me enough to keep me away from online ordering of clothes.  I don't want to pay a bunch of money and be left with something that doesn't fall right.

2011_02100122

One thing I noticed about Shabby Apple is that they make returns and exchanges free and easy

2011_02100114

Another great thing about the Shabby Apple Dresses is that they're made so you don't have to worry about wearing camisoles or cardigans to feel modest.  There's no such thing as showing too much, but yet, they are sexy and adorable and I think if you like vintage style dresses, you will definitely find something you like in their selections.

With cute titled categories such as South Pacific, Up and Away, The Berkshires and Yosemite, you will have a lot to browse through and will most likely find yourself going oooh and ahhh like I did.

2011_02100105

Do you know that they have the most amazing Retro Swimsuits too?  Guess where I'll be buying mine for this summer?   Oh and Aprons, yes, oh yes, aprons too.

2011_02100087

Matter of fact this dress is so comfortable that I couldn't help jumping for joy.  Now to find a place to wear it out to. 

Thank you again to the wonderful folks over at Shabby Apple for this great opportunity. 

No comments: