Saturday, May 07, 2011

A good trip to the library



No matter how much I say that I have tons of books, full shelves, full baskets and even more coming in to review, there is just an overwhelming pull to the library.

We hadn't been here in quite a few months actually and this afternoon we decided to head there, mainly with the intent of getting books for the children to read now that they're done with their school year.

But I can't ever just go and not pick up a book....or two....or in this case quite a few more than I should have, my love for books knows no bounds, what can I say?

So let me share with you what I got, if you've read any of these, do let me know what you thought.


Romancing Miss Bronte by Juliet Gael
Gwenhwyfar: The White Spirit by Mercedes Lackey
The Thorn by Beverly Lewis - Book 1 in The Rose Trilogy
The Secret by Beverly Lewis - Book 1 in The Seasons of Grace Series
The Missing by Beverly Lewis - Book 2 in The Seasons of Grace Series
Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3
Cooking Light Fresh Fast Food
Kraft No Oven Summer Sensations
Cooking and Baking for Diabetics
Sommersize Desserts



I think I have good mix of books to read and cookbooks to help me in my healthier cooking journey :)

No comments: