Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
66 degrees outside and still windy.  I don't like the wind it totally messes with mine and my little one's allergies.


Things that make me happy:
Being a homemaker


Book I'm reading:
The Missing by Beverly Lewis - finished The Secret last night and started book 2.  I'm loving this series :)


What's on my TV today:
Vanished with Beth Holloway


On the menu for dinner:
Frango no Churrasco - Portuguese Grilled Chicken

On my To Do List:

Laundry - Ironing
Housework- mop floors, change bed linens


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Roasted Potato Wedges


In the craft basket:
Crocheted Dishtowels


Looking forward to this week:
Booking our cabins for this summer


Tips and Tricks:
Got nothing this morning




My favorite blog post this week:
Morning Glories at Maya Made


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Dutch Harbor Dirt - if you love Deadliest Catch as much as I do, then you'll really enjoy this blog.  The author works at one of the hotels in Dutch Harbor and gets to mingle with the crews of the boats.  Love his photos too :)


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





Lesson learned the past few days:

Well if you read my blog then you will have read my latest post titled "These Lines on my face".  I finally had the realization that I'm more than ok being in my skin, being who I am.


On my mind:
Summer vacation
Hubby's PT test tomorrow morning

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.
Psalm 119:10

No comments: