Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Tuesday :)

Hope you're all having a Blessed day.

We had a so so weekend, ended up not doing anything but puppy sitting which turned out to be a big pain in the behind.

I have chewed up shoes, my living room area rug is ruined and the dog went potty all over my house.  Oy, not my kind of long relaxing weekend.  Oh well.

Here's just a quick look at some of the things I was doing this weekend:

2011_05300002

Started the Ministry of Motherhood Book Study.  Up bright and early at 5am, while the house is still quiet and everyone is still sleeping and sat down with my cup of coffee.

2011_05300005

Making homemade biscuits

2011_05310007

Sat on my bed and indulged in some Lifetime and Hallmark movie watching.....

2011_05310008

And have thrown myself into one of the most ambitious crochet projects so far.  A big Granny Strip blanket for my bed.

It's huge, it's heavy and I wasn't really planning on those colors, just wanted to use whatever I had in my yarn stash, but the more I crochet, the longer it gets, the more I see the stripes forming, the more I'm loving it all.

It will take me a long time to finish, but I'm in no hurry :)

P B and J Bars

Got a craving from my sweet tooth and headed to the kitchen to make some P B and J Bars

It was a crazy weekend but I did manage to get some things done.

Don't forget tomorrow I'm starting the 31 Days of Prayer for my Husband.  You are more than welcome to join along, you don't have to post anything on your own blogs but you can if you want :)  Just make sure that if you're praying too, that you leave your name on Mr Link each day.

I'm off to work on my crochet a little more, have a wonderful night :)

No comments: