Friday, June 17, 2011

31 Days of Prayer for my Husband - Day 17

We are now on day 17 and for me, it's been amazing, I'm loving my relationship with my husband right now, things seem to be going great, but we did feel very much attacked the first week of prayers.

Some of you seem to have been the opposite, you did great in the beginning but are now under attack and feeling a little overwhelmed.  Don't give up though, don't back down, just hang in there and believe me, I know it's not easy the week that I was under attack was really hard to get through....but if you can push through it is well worth it :)




Day 17

Pray that your husband will enjoy his manliness as he patterns his life after Christ and strong men in the faith. Pray for his physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual strength. (Eph. 3:16; 1 Peter 2:21; 1 Cor. 10:11)


Ephesians 3:16 (King James Version)


16That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

1 Peter 2:21 (King James Version)


21For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 Corinthians 10:11 (King James Version)


11Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: