Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Was having issues with Mr Linky this morning, it was not showing up but it seems to be working now. I apologize for the inconvenience :)


(New HHM button)


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Hot and more Hot.  Last night it was 10pm and it was still 105 degrees.  Ugh.


Things that make me happy:
Looking through old photographs


Book I'm reading:
Sarah's Quilt by Nancy E Turner


What's on my TV today:
 Our War from BBC3
Whatever else is on the DVR


On the menu for dinner:
Crispy Southwestern Wontons


On my To Do List:

Mop floors
Iron laundry


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Zucchini and Bacon 3 Cheese Lasagna


Zucchini & Bacon 3 Cheese Lasagna

In the craft basket:
Lots of crocheting going on, have some really cute projects in the works.


Looking forward to this week:
Just one step closer to our vacation


Tips and Tricks:
Did you know that conventional drain cleaners are among the most toxic household products? Fortunately a drain can often be cleared with a simple mixture of  1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup white vinegar! The combination creatives a fizzing solution that helps loosen clogs.


My favorite blog post this week:
Going Grannie's at Faith Acre Farm


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Unravelled


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





Lesson learned the past few days:

To be thankful for our blessings and to realize that things can change in just a second.


On my mind:
Summer vacation
Family 


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

No comments: