Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yarn Along

This morning I'm joining in with Ginny over at Small Things, for the Yarn Along.

Yarn Along Sept 28, 2011

I love yarn, I love needles whether crochet or knitting and I just love the peace and calmness it brings me when I'm immersed into a project.

Working on my Blooming Pillow.  It's going slowly because I'm so busy with other stuff but I love how it's turning out so far....

Yarn Along Sept 28, 2011

And as for reading, I've got Wishes & Stitches from Rachael Herron.  It will be reviewed on my blog soon.

Yarn Along Sept 28, 2011

I think it's the perfect book for us knitting/crochet lovers and so far I'm really enjoying it :)

If you want to join in the Yarn Along, go on over to Ginny's blog "Small Things".  Be prepared to browse for a while, there are so many wonderful entries to go through and marvel at the beautiful yarn alongs.

No comments: