Saturday, May 26, 2012

Excuse the dust


I am currently in the process of getting this blog back on track.


--  Added a new comment platform, so you'll notice that all the posts will be showing 0 comments until it syncs with the old comments on the blog.  Should only take 24 hours tops, but with this long weekend, who knows.  

--  Added my reading list on the sidebar, you can see what I'm reading for the Spring Challenge.  I'll update the books as I finish them or add more if need be.


--  Added a new blog roll with my favorite reads.  If you don't see your blog link on the list, please let me know and I'll add it :)


If you see anything out of place, don't panic, it will all be back to the old blog very soon :)

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I like fussing and redoing myself!  Huggles.

Sandra said...

Happy renovating!  :v)

Sandra said...

Love the new look! You find the prettiest pictures for your headers!

Sandra said...

I guess you have been making changes!  It really feels SO good to get rid of all the "extra" stuff in our lives.  We are on a quest to live a simple life.  I really can't wait to graduate so I can get back to the things like cooking, blogging and crafting.

Facebook has become a place for backbitting and gossip.  Something I really do not want any part of.  I've been thinking of doing less on facebook, but I kept it to keep in touch with people...like you and your family.  So do not be surprised if you get a nice handwritten letter from me. :-) 

I hope to stop by here everyday.