Tuesday, September 04, 2012

In a nutshell....

My early morning breakfast.  Banana Nut Crunch and blueberries.
September 4, 2012

On to some kitchen organization and of course the mason jars are never out of sight.
September 4, 2012

Finishing off my ripple blanket. I may completely kick myself in the behind when it's done because I started it with the intention of making a full length blanket for my bed, but after what seems like almost a year of working on this project, I'm ready to end it and put it to use before fall comes around. So I'm finishing it, working on the edging right now :)
September 4, 2012

Living room curtains with the crochet tie back. It may seem silly, but I find my eyes darting to this little flower multiple times a day, I think the color combination and the textures from the yarn and the sheer curtains just works for me, it makes me smile :)
September 4, 2012

Mommy's lunch today. Bunless burger....while the kids opted for some chicken soup.
September 4, 2012

Dinner time is thoroughly enjoyed around here, and especially when it contains copious amounts of cheese. Everything is better with cheese right?
September 4, 2012

If you're wondering what exactly we were enjoying, it was Lasagna Roll Ups.
Lasagna Roll Ups

After dinner treat for mom and dad, Iced coffee.
September 4, 2012

Hubby left for class shortly after this, and I sat down to enjoy my new book. Park Lane.  It has a 3 star rating and the reviews aren't very positive for this one, but I couldn't pass it up at Barnes and Noble, so I'll have to decide for myself :)
September 4, 2012




No comments: