Sunday, December 23, 2012

December 23rd

  Woke up this morning to frost on the ground

December 22

♥  Breakfast being made by the hubby

December 22




♥  This gorgeous bird came right up to the back door and let me take his picture

December 22

♥  and it cracked me up because he looks like a little ball of feathers....honestly reminded me of the Angry Birds

December 22

We are now one day closer to Christmas. Tomorrow I'll be in the kitchen baking a few things for our dinner, then we'll spend the day with some more of our Doctor Who marathon, and count down the hours until midnight.

How are the preparations coming along for you all? Are you spending Christmas with family or friends, at home, at someone's house?



7 comments:

MamaBoz said...

We too are at home with just myself, hubby and kids. Giant breakfasts and lots of movies and board games! Merry, Merry, Blessed Christmas to you and your family! Enjoy the daily posts....thanks! So happy for you that you had frost, also :)

Susanne said...

Love the pics of the bird. The second one made me laugh.

Your breakfast pics are making my mouth water and it's 10 o'clock at night.

I haven't even started Christmas baking. Sigh. I think it will probably go by the wayside this year.

Conny said...

I'm ready for Christmas! Going to friends' house for bon fire, s'mores, and food tomorrow afternoon - then just home sweet home til we have to go to the in-laws on Christmas afternoon for a few days.
Wishing your family a great Christmas and look forward to blogging with you in the New Year!

Christy said...

Your photos are amazing! I am fortunate to have my family nearby. We will spend Christmas eve with my sister and parents, and Christmas day with my husband's brother and parents. So today I am baking cookies to bring to both places, and trying to keep everyone (including myself) from eating them all!

Christy said...

...and I hope you and your family have a very merry and peaceful Christmas.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sandra!
We are spending the holidays just us. We've been playing games, watching Christmas shows, and enjoying being together and just taking it easy. I'm prepping for tomorrow as well, and it's just wonderful family time. Happy Holidays! Love the pics!

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sandra!