Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sunday Snippits

Because Christmas tree lights make everything cuter

December 2

seriously, one of my favorite things about the Christmas tree, is the amazing background lighting it provides for photos

December 2

without even trying, you are left with the most gorgeous circle of colors

December 2

and yet another snowman from my collection

December 2

between photographs, children laughter, hubby hugs, pug petting....I got dinner going

Zuppa Toscana

and ended up with one of the things I most love about Olive Garden, their Zuppa Toscana, and yes, it's homemade, and yes it's just as delicious as the one in the restaurant

Zuppa Toscana

and it makes enough for our family of 4, plus 2 jars for mid week lunches :)

Zuppa Toscana


Alrighty, off to type up the recipe. Have a great Sunday night and I'll see you all tomorrow morning for our Happy Homemaker Monday.




1 comment:

Lulu said...

i so love your pugs...soup looks delich..