Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dilated Eyes

 This morning's sunrise

Have to be right up there at the top of my list for the most annoying things to deal with.

It's just one of those things that really drive me bonkers. 

I'm typing this up at night, wearing sunglasses because the glare from the computer is killing me.  It's like staring into the sun.

It's been a busy day for me, had a lot to do before the eye appointments and then spent 3 hours at the doctor, between me and my children, Nicholas and I requiring eye dilation etc.

So glad to be home.  Now I'm going to go and relax and rest my eyes for a bit, and preferably avoid anything bright, or lit, thankfully it's nighttime.   Ugh!




3 comments:

Mari said...

I hate having my eyes dilated too. You took a gorgeous picture though!

Judy said...

Awe, what a beautiful shot! That's the part I dislike about getting my eyes checked.

Cathy said...

Ugh! I hate having my eyes dilated. Every year when I go to have my eyes checked, my doctor requires me to have that done. My daughter has to have hers done, also. When I went last summer, I forgot to bring my sunglasses and had to drive home that way! It was terrible.