Saturday, January 26, 2013

Five Senses Saturday

FSS

Beautiful gorgeous rain has been coming down all night and woke up to more.  Loving it! 

On to my Five Senses Saturday.  




::Hear::

2013_01240034

- Pitter patter of the rain
- My favorite shows on TV
- Sirens speeding up the street
- My kids telling me something about their game
- My husband explaining something from his New Testament class


::See::


- nothing but blurriness after getting my eyes dilated
- The Great British Bake Off on my laptop
- birds circling the bird feeder
- paperwork needing to be filed
- packages arriving in the mail


::touch::

2013_01210014

- Lola's fur as I trace my finger down her zig zag bag....makes me laugh
- dashboard of my car as I wipe it down
- laundry that is being folded
- Squirt (my son's turtle) as we wash the tank
- soft crochet blanket wrapped around my legs


::taste::

2013_01240086

- little chocolate bottle filled with vodka
- coffee with my homemade vanilla syrup
- buttermilk bread
- A Husband's Delight Spaghetti
- Walnut Crescent Cookies


::smell::

2013_01240044

- rain, rain and more rain
- lavender dish soap
- coconut and sea air candle burning
- garlic and onion frying
- white chocolate




7 comments:

Susanne said...

I love the smell of rain! Lola's zig zag amazes me. Is that a pug trait?

Lulu said...

beautiful saturday post..Love the pug girls, so adorable..

Unknown said...

i get a lump in my throat when you talk about your grandma. :(

Whitney @ My Southern Comfort said...

Lola's back is too funny! :)

Cathy said...

I love this post. I love the smell of rain, too. I wish we would get some in my neck of the woods.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sweet Tea said...

I love seeing the world through your camera! I totally LOVE the dogs!! It would make for a great postcard!!