Monday, January 21, 2013

Today!

WIP

Granny Stripe Blanket, the more I work on it, the more I fall in love with the colors

2013_01210002


Hubby and I love making homemade pasta, gives us a chance to talk, to spend together and to work towards a yummy meal

2013_01210012

2013_01210015

They love going for walks, once in a while I'll find them like this, staring at the laundry room door

2013_01210014

My Nicholas gave me a giant cupcake mold for Christmas, and he asked me to make it today, so here it is....a giant devil's food cake cupcake.

2013_01210007

Love that I can slice it up and it's big enough for our family of four

2013_01210010





9 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

LOVELY homey day. I love that blanket, the pattern, the colors and love the zig zag stripe down your dogs back. LOL Have a blessed week.

Mari said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Love the picture of the pugs!
PS - be sure you check out my blog post of today, because you're mentioned!

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

I am really loving your blanket as well! Such yummy colors set off by the white! We used to make homemade pasta but haven't done it for years now. Might just have to try it again:) Your Pugs are adorable!

Sweet Tea said...

I.WANT.THAT.CUPCAKE.
I want it really bad!

Debby said...

Your dogs are such fun, they do the cutest things!! You are inspiring me to figure out how to use the pasta machine that has been sitting on my shelf for to many years. ha

Anonymous said...

Love the blanket! I always hesitate to make a striped blanket because I absolutely hate weaving in all those ends!

Judy said...

I absolutely love the shot of the pugs, that is totally awesome! The blanket is looking good, as well as that luscious looking cupcake!

Jenny said...

Those dogs staring at the door made me laugh out loud, Sandra. And that cupcake mold is truly epic. I think my grandkids would enjoy tucking into something made in that. Chocolate = very wise choice.

Lulu said...

cupcake looks delich, so does the pasta...yummmmmers....
cute little pugs, so sweet.