Saturday, February 02, 2013

Five Senses Saturday

Another beautiful week filled with much to see and enjoy :)


FSS


::Hear::

House Finch (Male)

- K-Love on my laptop and in my car
- Neighbors moving in across the street
- Dogs barking in the neighborhood
- My husband and children talking about space and time travel
- Birds chirping outside my kitchen window


::See::

2013_01310001

- the pages of my favorite magazines
- my children playing together
- tax paperwork as I fill them in
- junk mail in the mail box
- blue skies and fluffy white clouds


::touch::

Flower Dishcloths


- my new dishcloths as I wash dishes
- my husband's face right after he shaves
- dough as I knead it for bread
- cold ice as I drop it in my glass
- snuggie that I wrap around me before slipping into bed


::taste::



2013_01300007

- Caramel latte
- corn beef hash for breakfast
- braised beef tips and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Amish Peanut Butter on sandwiches
- frozen grapes as a snack


::smell::

2013_01310015


- fresh linen air freshener in my car
- aloe hand soap
- porridge with honey and cinnamon
- bitterness from the motrin right before I swallow it
- roasted garlic and red pepper chips



No comments: