Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Fun - 2013 Edition

So here we are again, it's time for another New Year Fun, this time for 2013.

Oh goodness, so much has happened this year, good and bad, and I can't wait to go back and see just what I was doing or thinking all those months ago. 

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

If you decide to do one as well, let me know so I can come and see it :) 

Happy New Year everyone!

******************************************


January::::
The first day of the year.

The blank slate.

The open book.

2013_01010001


February::::
I see the dishcloth I posted yesterday was liked by many of you. :)

Flower Dishcloths


March::::
Well, here we are, the first day of March, and I'm still trying to understand just how we got here so fast.

March 1, 2013


April::::
Good morning ladies, hope you all had a lovely weekend and Easter with the family :)

2013_03290025


May::::
Oh boy, what a day I had yesterday.

Hearty Chicken Soup


June::::
Oh I am missing my blog something fierce, I can't believe the last update was on Thursday.



July::::
Good morning from beautiful Idaho :)



August::::
Well, I have decided to put Cooking Thursday on HIATUS until further notice.

2013_08030050


September::::
On Sunday we packed a picnic and headed out towards Glenns Ferry.

_MG_7972


October::::
Ohhhhh my favorite thing in October is the 31 Days of Autumn.  Each day, captured in a snapshot, and shared with my readers.

31 Days of Autumn - Day 1


November::::
This week has gone by not only quickly, but I've also found no time whatsoever to relax even for 30 minutes.  It's been driving me crazy.

_MG_9807


December::::
Well folks, here we are, December 2013.

December 2

Are YOU joining in the New Year Fun? If so, add your name to the linky underneath so we can come and see what your year was like.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

It was fun to look back over your year! Have a wonderful New Year. Blessings to you and yours. xxx

Liz said...

Your life has changed quite a bit in a year, hasn't it?

Such beautiful pictures.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

~Carla~ said...

I always love your photos... such beauty! :) I played along and enjoyed reading yours... I was worried to see what mine would pull up too! haha!! Happy New Year!!! May God bless 2014 richly for you & yours!

Naomi said...

Happy new year Sandra! I've played along, a great way of looking back over the year :) xxx

Moonwaves said...

Thanks for this idea. I've played along and it really was interesting to do. And now I know that most of my, in my opinion, interesting posts never seem to happen at the start of the month. Wonder what that says about me. LOL.

Debby said...

Your photo's are amazing!!!! Happy New year to you and your family, may God bless you each and every day