This is SO late going up today, my apologies. I honestly meant to have it posted in the morning and then got caught up with life and kids and errands and only realized now that I still hadn't gotten the post up. Goodness.
Anyway, here is today's recipe....this is another on my list to try and it comes courtesy of Mandy's Recipe Box.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast or 12 chicken tenders
1/4 C. flour
1/4 C. butter
1 packet Italian Dressing mix , dry
1/2 C. fresh lemon juice or 1/4 C. concentrated lemon juice
1/2 C. chicken broth or 1/2 C. water plus 1 chicken bouillon cube
- If using chicken breasts, cut into thirds lengthwise; coat chicken in flour.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet; cook half of the chicken on each side 3 minutes to brown. Don't cook through as they will cook in the slow cooker.
- Remove chicken and place in the slow cooker; cook other half of the chicken in the remaining 2 Tbsp. butter.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle chicken with Italian Dressing mix, lemon juice and chicken broth.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Serve over rice with juices.