Saturday, September 19, 2015

Weekly Meals in Review - September 14th to 19th


Monday 14th
Arroz a Valenciana - Rice with chicken and peas

_MG_0608


Tuesday 15th
Tiras de frango com natas - Chicken strips with cream

_MG_0593


Wednesday 16th
Almondegas da Bio Ema - Greatgrandma's Meatballs

_MG_0623


Thursday 17th
Pizza Caseira - Homemade Pizza

2012_01290010


Friday 18th
Cachorros Quentes com molho de pimento e tomate - Hotdogs with spicy pepper sauce

_MG_0632


Saturday 19th
Bacon Sandwiches

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra
I loved that you now do your weekly menu review. It's so inspiring. It kind of gives me an idea of my week menu planning. You should keep it up. God bless you and your family

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra
I loved that you now do your weekly menu review. It's so inspiring. It kind of gives me an idea of my week menu planning. You should keep it up. God bless you and your family

Mary said...

Sandra, I wanted to ask if you have removed the display of blogs you follow from your side panel or if it's just not displaying when I view your blog on the browser on my cell phone (my laptop broke down) I'm viewing the web version, not the mobile, and see the rest of your side panel content, just not the blog listing. I have always enjoyed perusing that listing after reading your new articles so I miss it.

Amy at love made my home said...

All sounds most delicious!! xx