Friday, March 10, 2017

{ Spend the Day with Me - 03/10/2017 }

Good morning, I thought I would do another Spend the Day with Me.  You can follow me along as I go about my day, and see what I'm getting up to on this beautiful Friday.

The only thing I'm doing different this time around is that instead of posting a picture every hour (which is a lot of work), I'll be uploading every 2 hours.

Hope you enjoy another look at a regular day in my life.

6AM ::::  Coffee!!!  Oh that first sip this morning, was glorious.  I've missed it the past few days.


6:30AM ::::  Sun is already coming up

March 10, 2017

7:00AM ::::  Little computer work

March 10, 2017

Breakfast, 2 scrambled eggs and spinach

March 10, 2017

7:30AM :::: Little work on my Hygge CAL

March 10, 2017

He sits with me whenever I'm crocheting or watching something on TV.

March 10, 2017

8:00AM ::::  Watered my Lavender, look how well it is doing.

March 10, 2017

Gave the kitchen a good clean

March 10, 2017

8:30AM ::::  Emptied dishwasher and refilled it, also started a load of laundry

March 10, 2017

I picked up some Verismo pods for my new coffee machine, I'm so excited to try it out today.

March 10, 2017

A few days ago I started using this app called Lose it.  It is helping me stay on track and take notice of what I'm consuming during the day.  You can enter in your current weight and how much you want to lose and by when, it will then calculate your calories and let you know how much to eat at each meal and snacks etc.

One of the things I most like about it, is that I can scan foods into the app, for example, when I log what I ate for breakfast or lunch or dinner, I can hit the scan button and scan the barcode of whatever I ate, straight from the fridge or the pantry and it shows the calories.  Loving it :)

March 10, 2017

It's gone cloudy and dark all of a sudden, so I've lit some candles.

March 10, 2017

9:00AM :::: Small snack while working on the cross stitch for Week 4.

March 10, 2017

10:00AM :::: Making some Chourico Bread.

March 10, 2017

11:00AM :::: Dad home for lunch and that means Marley gets some play time in.  He loves his daddy, it's quite adorable to see.

March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017

12:00PM ::::  Finally getting a chance to try my new Verismo machine.  I made a Latte and it was amazing.

March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017

12:30PM :::: Chourico Bread is all done.  I'm going to make more tomorrow because I'm having my brother, sister in law and nephew over for dinner and this is one of my brother's favorite things.

March 10, 2017

1:00PM :::: Stepped outside for a few to enjoy the fresh air. 

March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017

My pear tree is in bloom :)

March 10, 2017

The Grape Hyacinth are back in full force, aren't they just gorgeous?

March 10, 2017

3:00PM :::: Have a lot of laundry to get through, my poor laundry area is overfilled. To be fair though, I've been doing a lot of the blankets, comforters and bedding which are big items and take up a lot of room

March 10, 2017

3:15PM :::: Messed up the stitch count on the cross stitch so have to pull it all off and start again. *sigh*

March 10, 2017


**** We have some incoming storms, and my internet is going on and off, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to finish the hourly updates.  I am so sorry.   Just letting you all know why I'm having to end this post right here.

I do hope you've enjoyed spending most of the day with me.  I'll do another of these soon. :)

Have a wonderful Friday night!!!!

11 comments:

Simply Quaint said...

Happy Friday....look forward to seeing your day.....

Blessings
Rhonda

Lulu said...

oh i love these posts Sandra..

Sandra said...

Happy Friday Rhonda :)

Sandra said...

Oh I'm so glad, thank you Lulu :)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

It was nice to spend the morning with you!

The ITS Lady said...

You made my Friday so much brighter!! Thank you
Erica

Renate said...

Have a great day!!! <3

Ksunshine52 said...

Hello Sandra! Bet you enjoyed your coffee this morning! My first time joining you in a spend the day! Hope it's a good one!
Karen

Pamela said...

Lovely day - thanks for taking us along. Hope the storm wasn't too bad. Have a great weekend!

Jodi said...

Oh wow! I love this post! Thanks for letting us spend the day with you! I hope the storms weren't too bad for you! I might try this kind of post in the future, if ya don't mind!

Liz said...

What a fun post! I quite like this idea.