Good morning ladies, come on in.
It's another hot day here in Texas, but hopefully the last week of real hot weather. *fingers crossed*
Come on in everyone, have a cup of coffee with me and let's talk about our homes and everything that is happening this week. Last week I was thrilled to have been able to post practically every day, I think the only day I missed was Sunday and that's because it was so busy, by the time I sat down at 7pm, I was dead on my feet and so tired. But that's ok, the fact that I was able to get daily posts up made me extremely happy and gave me the motivation to continue on for as long as I can, or as time permits.
I was also quite thrilled to see some familiar faces popping back up in my comments, I've missed you ladies and it was nice seeing you here again. I will be coming by to visit everyone later today. So welcome back Jo, Carol, Katerina, Latane, Great-granny grandma.
Now, let's get on with our post for today. Have a blessed week everyone!
Sandra
♥♥♥♥♥♥
*** The Weather ***
Just ugh, ugh, and a big UGH!
*** Right now I am ***
I just sat down at my desk to quickly get this post up. I have my cup of coffee which is going cold but can't waste coffee so I will sip on that, even if I pull a face.
*** Thinking and pondering ***
My brother in law bought a house and is waiting to close on it, so by August he will be gone. As much as we love him and have loved having him here, I am quite excited to have a guest room again. I do plan on using it as a guest room/craft room for me, so I'm thinking about how to make that work, what to put in there, how to organize it and all that fun stuff.
*** How I am feeling ***
A bit tired, but I think that is my normal every day feeling, so not much to report there.
*** On the breakfast plate ***
I am having my second cup of coffee with half and half (my favorite). I also had a 90 minute keto bread toasted sandwich with ham, egg and cheese. Didn't finish it all though as I'm not very hungry.
*** On the lunch plate ***
Salad and Fish Sticks
*** On the dinner plate ***
Hot Sesame Pork, Rice, Veggies (this has been on the menu for weeks but keeps being pushed out)
*** On the menu ***
I am starting to work on the new meal plan today, so as always only have meals until Wednesday.
Monday - Hot Sesame Pork, Rice, Veggies
Tuesday - Brother in law's birthday, out to eat (got confused last week and thought it was his birthday but it's not until this Tuesday)
Wednesday - Grocery shopping and new meal plan will kick in
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
*** What I am wearing ***
Still in my nightgown, will change into shorts later.
*** On my reading pile ***
Am now in Ruth in the Bible.
*** On my TV this week ***
YouTube:
Homemaking
Christian book vloggers
Quiet and simple living
Homemakers in Brazil, Portugal and Mexico
Turkish series:
None at the momentNetflix:
Crime Documentaries
*** Looking around the house ***
Need to do the usual Monday morning clean. I also have my clothes drying rack in the living room with some tablecloths drying, so need to take those down, and iron them.
*** To do list ***
Water inside plants
Water plants and veggies outside on the patio
Daily bible reading and devotional/bible study
Daily 15k steps
Homemaking chores
*** What I am creating ***
The blanket has been so frustrating to me. I have now had to rip and pull apart and redo row after row. I'm thinking of setting it aside for a month or so and then coming back to it.
*** From the camera ***
Was looking back at my old blog posts and had so many sweet pictures like this. They brign such a smile to my face. ♥
*** Devotional, Prayers, Bible Verses ***
I am a worry wart by nature, so when I saw this graphic, I knew I had to share it for all my fellow worry warts. Hope it helps someone. 

Good morning dear Sandra. I know you're dreaming if you think this will be your last hot week there in Texas, but I'll cross my fingers for you.
ReplyDeleteWe're talking about guest rooms here too and are really toying with the idea of a murphy bed to open up the room for other uses the remainder of the time.
Love your reasons not to worry chart - it's perfect! Have a wonderful week my friend. Oh and BTW happy almost birthday!!
I AM dreaming about cooler weather. I know what is still ahead but I lie to myself so I can withstand this heat Hahahah
Delete