Pages

Friday, July 24, 2026

{ Right now }

 
 
Feeling -  Sore, my sciatica has been really good for years and now suddenly it is starting to act up.  The past two days I have been struggling.

Drinking - Water with ice, it's far too hot.

Writing -  This post, also starting the new meal plan and budget for the month of August.

Thinking - That I can't wait for summer to be over, I am already dreaming of cooler temperatures and pumpkins. 
 
Contemplating - Doing my 15 minute workout today or just skipping it because of the sciatica.  Thing is, the workout actually helps but I am just not feeling it today. 

Knowing - That this heat will come to an end, even if it feels like it's overwhelming right now.

Listening - to the window air conditioner working, and the roosters crowing outside. 

Jumping - for joy knowing that this September my stepmom will be visiting again.  I can't wait. 

Savoring - I just made two chicken strips for my lunch.  I don't eat much during the summer, just don't feel hungry and some days I will go with just breakfast and then dinner.  

Resisting - The temptation to have some Lindor truffles.  They are staring at me though so I may need to sneak in one or two. 
 
Eating - Nothing right now

Hiding - Nothing at the moment although later Curt will be bringing me some diet coke because I'm craving some, and Nick loves diet coke so I will have to hide a can from him or he will drink it all hahaha

Feeling - impatient for the fall weather to finally arrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. Please be respectful of each other and my blog. Rude comments will be deleted.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you are having a blessed day!

♥Sandra♥