Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

{ Talk to me Tuesday }

 _MG_7798
 
Question: What is your blogging routine?
 
I have none at the moment.  Terrible right?
 
I used to be very good at blogging and would set aside time every morning and evening to post.  I actually remember a time, not sure of the year, but we were still stationed in Arizona, where I often would post two blog posts a day.  WHAT?!?!?!?!?
 
I don't know how or why I did that, but my word, not sure how I had the energy or the patience or the content.  I do wish I still did that though because that was the peak of my blogging existence.
 
So what does blogging look like for me now?
 
The only time I have strictly set aside for blogging, is Monday mornings for the Happy Homemaker Monday.  Any other post I make, like this one for instance, just happens randomly if I have the time, or think about it, or feel like.  Not a very good blogging routine to have but it's what it is at the moment.
 
What is your blogging routine like? 

1 comment:

  1. I try to keep up with the FMF (Five Minute Friday) weekly challenge and find something to post for Wordless Wednesday, but other than that, I don't have a routine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. Please be respectful of each other and my blog. Rude comments will be deleted.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you are having a blessed day!

♥Sandra♥