Slow Cooking Thursday Giveaway!7:25 AM
There seems to be some who can't see the Mr Linky. For some reason it's not showing up if you're using Internet Explorer. Please switch to Netscape or Firefox so you can see Mr Linky. I'm not sure why it's doing this and I apologize in advance.....I'll also add your recipes to this post by hand to help out. :)
All my slow cooking recipes are now online and starting today, I will add all the recipes shared weekly to my online del.icio.us site too. So if you're wanting to find ALL the slow cooked recipes that have been shared since the first SLOW COOKING THURSDAY, here is the link for you.
Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.
Welcome to the Slow Cooking Thursday Giveaway. I've been doing this feature for a long time and I have some wonderful faithful participants who truly deserve to be rewarded.
Crock-Pot has offered a slow cooker to the lady who shares the best slow cooker recipe this week and since I know it will be hard to pick because I'm sure you're all coming out with your best ones, I will have to recruit the help of the random generator to pick a winner.
The winner will receive a brand new slow cooker from Crock-Pot in the mail. Good Luck!
Lemon Pudding Cake recipe
3 eggs, separated
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups milk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and set aside.
Beat egg yolks; blend in lemon juice, butter and milk.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt; add to egg-milk mixture, beating until smooth. Fold into beaten whites. Spoon into crock pot. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours. This tends to over-brown around the edges, so keep an eye on it.
1. Chicken and Biscuits or Crustless Chicken Pot Pie - Tammy 3 Sides of Crazy
2. Easy Meatloaf - Organizing Junkie
3. 40 Clove Garlic Chicken - Living to Tell the Story
4. Slow Berry Cobbler - Simple Country Cooking
5. No-Hurry Vegetable Curry - The McIllece Spot
6. Corned Beef and Vegetables - 2 Peas in a Pod
7. Pot Roast with Tomato Sauce - My Little Corner of the World
8. Mexican Chicken Soup - MJPuzzlemom
9. Lime Chicken Tacos - Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
10. Hobo Stew - Karen's Korner
11. Whole Meal - Just Another Day in Paradise
12. 3 recipes - Michelle's Family Life
13. Vegetarian Hot and Sour Soup - Geekypoet
14. Mozzarella Chicken Breasts - A Bibliomane Amidst Butterflies
15. Blue Cheese Steak Roll Ups - Crockpot Lady
16. Crockpot Peanut Candy - Momma's Cookbook
17. Slow Cooker Potatoes - Heather's Brain
18. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole - The Homeschool Way
19. Crockpot Corn Chowder - Kay's Simple Life
20. Pizza Dip - Jewlsntexas
21. Easy Chicken - Girl Fisher
22. Tamale Pie - Lories Stitch In Time
23. Stuffed Peppers - Becca
24. Honey and Orange Carrots - Eleisia
25. Corned Beef Brisket - Melonie Workerette
26. Chicken in Mushroom Gravy - Terri
27. Buffalo Chicken Dip - Creative Triplet Mom
28. Bison and Sweet Potato Stew - Angela's Kitchen
29. Sweet and Sour Beef Stew - Big Blueberry Eyes
30. Chicken Dressing - K C's Cafe
31. St. Patty's Noodles - School in 'R Home
32. Pepper Steak - 4everMom
33. Easy Beef Vegetable Stew - Kristi
34. Taco Meat Loaf - Annie