Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday




On my bedside table:
Montana Creeds: Dylan by Linda Lael Miller


On my TV:
Dancing with the Stars
Paranormal State
True Blood
Robin Hood Season 3


On the menu for tonight:
Bubble Pizza, Salad


On my To Do List:
Clean the house
Put away laundry
Finish making crochet apples for teacher gifts


New Recipe I tried last week:
Mustard Herb Chicken Breasts


In the craft basket:
Summer skirts and dresses for Jasmine
Crochet Apples for Teacher Gifts


Looking forward to:
Summer break in 3 days, that's right, just 3 more days. YAY!


Homemaking Tip for this week:
I'll come back to this one later, I honestly can't think of a single thing right now


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Tapping into Joy by Marie


Favorite photo from last week:



Lesson learned the past few days:
That everything you go through in life is there for a reason, everything has a purpose and as hard as it may be to get through at that particular moment, later on, sometimes years down the line, you are able to look back and reflect and realize exactly what it is you were supposed to learn.


On my Prayer List:
A friend who was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer
My grandmother Odete, she was in the hospital last week
My husband and children


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works . . . I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
-Psalm 104:31, 33 (NIV)

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Your lesson is so true...I try to keep a prayer journal just so I can look back and see God's faithfulness through my life! My goal is to be better at keeping it up!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What is bubble pizza?
Had a hard time with a tip this week too.

Wendi said...

Bubble Pizza is a favorite dish around here.

Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting,the bubble pizza sounds interesting.

Mary Ann said...

Bubble pizza-now that's something I haven't had in a looong time! Yum!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Since I was gone this weekend no Happy Homemaker Monday for me but I will be back next week. I still loved coming to read your list.

from The Raggedy Girl

Jen said...

Great post! Bubble Pizza sounds interesting...is the recipe on your food blog? Have a great week.

Amy said...

Love your Monday post!

I hear ya on your lesson learned...ugh! But it's only through trials that we grow... it's so hard tho!

hugs.. Amy

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that the author of your favorite post from last week, Marie, attends an LDS church. Are you Mormon too?

Bonnie said...

Oh, I love your favorite photo ! It looks like what I'd love to sit and do all day today !! Bubble Pizza ... sounds interesting ! Is it on your full bellies blog ? I haven't seen it but I could have just missed it ...

3 days ! Wow ! I'm so glad it is so close ! I know how much you have been looking forward to summer break !

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

You must show some of the clothes you're making for Jasmine! I'd love to see them. Thank you for hosting Happy Homemaker Mondays.

Debra said...

Great post! Thanks for hosting.

Kari said...

I've never heard of bubble pizza before, sounds interesting.
Very true about your lesson learned I just wish it was easier to realise that while going through whatever it is at the time.
Enjoyed reading your list and to get a glimpse into what you are up too.

Unknown said...

Great list, Sandra! I didn't get my act together to link up today....too busy! Next week, I hope! Blessings! :-)

Holli said...

After a few weeks of stalking, I'm joining you for Happy Homemaker Monday! :)
What are you making for Jasmine? I'm going to make (my 1st--eek!) dress for my daughter in the next week or so.

The Mommys Place said...

Thanks for a great post, I enjoy reading it very much.