Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.
Slow Berry Cobbler
Credit: Paula Deen
* 1 bag each (10 oz): frozen blueberries, strawberries, raspberries - if you have fresh ones, of course - use them!
* 1/2 cup biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
* 1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar - to taste
* 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
* 1/2 cup sugar, divided
* 2 tsp cinnamon
* 1/2 stick butter (4 Tbsp), melted
* 1/2 cup milk
1. Mix berries, baking mix and sugar together and put into slow cooker (I spray it with non-stick spray first).
2. Mix baking mix, half the sugar (1/4 C), butter and milk, drop dollops on top of berries in pot.
3. Mix together cinnamon and remaining (1/4 C) sugar and sprink on top of dough.
4. Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours until puffy, golden brown dough and bubbly fruit.
5. Yummy hot with ice cream!