Wednesday, June 01, 2011

31 Days of Prayer for my Husband - Day 1


I feel that behind every wonderful blogging woman I have come to know, there is an amazing man, they are the ones working in the background. The ones providing for our families, fixing what is broken around the house, giving us a hug when we're down, listening to our bad days, putting up with the constant flashing of cameras in their eyes (admit it, you tote that camera around just as much as I do LOL).
So I think they need to be recognized and admired and acknowledged for the wonderful husbands they are and what better way to do that, than to devote a whole month of prayer to them. Will you join me?
Embark with me on a journey for the next 31 Days, in which we devote ourselves to prayer for our husbands.

Everyday I will put up a prayer and a Mr Linky. Now, you don't need to go to your blogs and do your own post, you can if you want to but it's not required. But I would like you to sign your name on Mr Linky if you do say the prayer for that day, just so that we can see how many wonderful women are praying for their husbands.

If you don't have a link, or a blog, that's fine, just sign your name, that's all :)

Day 1

Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord. Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines—Bible reading and study, prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc. (2 Peter 3:18; Prov. 4:23)

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Prov. 4:23
Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.

No comments: