Sunday, December 15, 2013

In bed I stay!

Stress can play such a huge part on your well being, not just emotionally but physically.

I am down for the count today, woke up feeling extremely nauseous, stomach just not feeling right at all, but also have a headache and stuffy nose.  I'm thinking I may have a cold coming on but a little stomach bug as well.


So I'm hanging out in bed with a bowl of chicken soup, some kleenex and the crackling fire.

It's a bit of a wonky day weather wise too, not as cold as usual but very cloudy and dreary and I'm thinking it may be just the right conditions for some Jane Austen movies.  What do you think?

Ok, I'm getting off here, and going to rest, I can't be sick with my in laws arriving in just two days.

Blessings,
Sandra

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly...rest, dear lady, and try to step back from being super woman, it's stressing you to the max. I know that so many things are happening at once in your life; remember you are loved so much by your family for who you are in your day to day living and for your loving heart. We care about you, too, out here in blogland :-)

And you're right: Jane Austin movies will transport you into
wonderful places! Go there and sip your soup.

hugs,
liz in mississippi

Deb J. in Utah said...

Get well and stay healthy. Will remember you in my prayers. Have a good week.

TheFishie said...

Yikes, the holidays are a miserable time to be sick. Last year I fortunately made it all the way till 12/26 and then my 5 month old and I both came down with colds. Hope you feel better soon!

Debby said...

good for you, some down time is just what the dr. would order!! Feel better soon

Debbie said...

I hope you feel better soon.