♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
Cool temperatures, rain, crisp mornings and dew on the grass. We are done with summer, for good, thank goodness. We will see upper 70's this week, but I don't mind that.
Monday - Sunshine and clouds, 76
Tuesday - Sunny, 78
Wednesday - Sunny, 78
Thursday - Cloudy and windy, 78
Friday - Thunderstorms, 75
Saturday - AM showers, 64
♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It is a bit cloudy but the sun is shining through the trees, and making the changing leaves look absolutely stunning. There is dew on the grass, which always looks like diamonds sparkling. It's one of my favorite things about Fall.
♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Just came to sit on my bed so that I can work on this post, while I watch a video on youtube. I'm also enjoying my cup of coffee.
♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
I've switched my brain to Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I have a mental list going of what I need to do, what I'm cooking and so forth. Just need to get it all on paper.
♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥
Finally over that cold, although both Nick and I have lingering coughs and congestion. I'm also thrilled that my blood work came back and everything is good. Thank God.
♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
Had a cup of coffee at 6am and just having a second one with my favorite, Peppermint Mocha Creamer. Also just had toast with butter and liver spread.
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
Not sure, I won't eat lunch for a couple more hours, so will see what I feel like. It will either be a salad, or I have no clue, really. Hahahah
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
Best chili Ever, Rice
Black leggings, dark grey tank top and a plaid black and white shirt over the tank. Also have comfy soft socks on cause I'm cold.
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥
Morning and Evening Devotional by Charles Spurgeon.
♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥
Star Trek Discover.....we are LOVING this one too.
House of Dragons
♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
Tuesday - Million Dollar Gnocchi, Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Cracker Barrel Hamburger Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
Sunday - Onion and potato soup, grilled cheese sandwiches
♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
Need to carpet clean, with the rain we had this weekend, the going in and out of the house by Kaia, has caused some muddy prints. I've cleaned them as I go, but want to give the carpet a good clean.
♥♥ To Do List ♥♥
- Tidy up the house - carpet clean, fluff pillows, open curtains and windows
- Start Thanksgiving meal planning
There is something so magical about Fall season and the light it creates on the world around it. I always enjoy looking out every morning and seeing how everything looks, the grass, the trees.
1. Scripture tells us, “God is love” (1 John 4:8). This means His very nature is characterized by compassion and concern. Love originated with God, and He is the greatest example of how to express it. Together with the reality that God is holy, this means our Father is perfect in His love—He’ll never make a mistake in the way He cares for us.
2. God loves us because He calls us His children. “To those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,” writes John in his gospel (John 1:12 NIV). Sadly, for some who’ve had a difficult upbringing, this may not be encouraging news. But God is the perfect parent, and He loves us perfectly.
3. God gave the supreme demonstration of His love at the cross. God’s Son came to earth as an expression of His Father’s infinite love and sacrificially did for us what no one else could do.
considering these three facts about God’s love, how could we not expect
Him to take care of even the smallest details of our life? Look for
ways He is expressing His love to you, and remember Jesus’s own words on
the subject: “Greater love has no one than this, that a person will lay
down his life for his friends” (John 15:13).