Welcome to my weekly Crockpot Recipes Exchange. It's such a great way to share your avorite dishes or to learn some new ones to make for your family.
What do you think??? Do You have some great recipes to share, or perhaps you're looking for some delicious ones to give you a reason to pull out the ol' crockpot???Time to pull out those crockpots and put them to good use. If you want to join in, just grab the banner and add your name to Mr Linky :)
* 4 c cooked chicken, chopped up
* 1 c celery, diced
* 2 tspn herbes (I used chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon)
* 1 c carrots, diced
* 1/2 c frozen peas
* 1 c onions, diced
* 4 (14 oz) cans chicken broth
* 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 2 c egg noodles, cooked
* salt, to taste
* pepper, to taste
1. Pull the skin off your chicken and cut up the meat.
2. Put your celery, onions, carrots, peas and chicken in the slow cooker.
3. Stir in your broth, herbs, and mushroom soup.
4. Season with a little salt and pepper (to your tastes).
5. Cover this and cook it for 3-4 hours on *high* OR 8 hours on *low*.
6. When it is finished, mix in your noodles and season a bit.
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
1 16 oz can cream-style corn
4 large eggs
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Saute onion and green pepper until slightly softened; add tomato and saute for 1 minute more. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, creamed corn and seasonings; add the sauteed vegetables. Lightly grease a 3 1/2 quart Crock Pot (or a souffle dish which fits in a larger Crock Pot) and pour the mixture in. Cook on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours; add grated cheese to the top and cook until cheese is melted.