Friday, January 01, 2016

Crochet Items for Sale!!!

I've decided to sell a few of my crochet creations, here on the blog.  With my husband being laid off, money is extremely tight and we need all the help we can get, just to make ends meet until he finds another job.  add a few of my crochet items here to this page, as I make them. 

The only items that will be shown on here are the ones currently available for sale.  As they are sold, they will be removed.

I won't be making any consignment sales because as much as I would love to do that, I just don't have the time, so at least for the foreseeable future, I'll be posting whatever I am making at the moment.    There will probably be a variety of items, anything from blankets, to potholders, dishcloths etc.

If you're interested in one of the items, please email me at bourlandcs@msn.com to inquire if it is still available.


1 comment:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Dear Sandra,
We spent the first four months of 2016 with no income since my husband was unemployed with no benefits. We made it by relying heavily on God, being thrifty, the kindness of others who gave to us. None of it added up on paper, but we made it. May God bless you during this time of searching and waiting on the Lord God.
Be blessed,
Laura