Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Blogtober 2017 - Day 3 - A project on your to do list

Hi everyone, it's day 3 of my Blogtober 2017, and today it's all about a project on your to do list.

Honestly, I have so many, it was kind of hard to pick just one, but I guess the biggest one on my list right now is my dresser.  I've actually decided to put it in my bedroom as a TV stand, shelf etc.

I've also decided that I'm going to paint all my furniture white.  It's mostly black but I'm not liking it anymore, and really want to go a lighter route, so white it is.



This is on my agenda for this weekend, so we'll see how far I get with it :)

2 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Well, I could say the barn rubble removal is our current every night project (the big one, we call it), but the smaller projects are roasting the 13 pumpkins I have on my kitchen table, and cracking a gifted bag of walnuts. Oh, and I have a running list for deep cleaning, such as washing curtains, shampooing carpets - all the "not fun" jobs that need done. Today's project is also involving the kitchen. Possibly the garden later too.

Lulu said...

its going to look lovely and airy ...