Wednesday, October 15, 2025

{ Blogtober 2025 - Day 15 - Fall movies to watch }


It is that time of year, when you turn on Hallmark channel and indulge in all the seasonal sweet movies.  
 
I do the same during November and December for all the Christmas movies, and even though there are way more of those to watch than Fall themed, we still have a few that are just the cutest.  I have watched pretty much all of them, save for a few, but don't you worry, they will be watched over the next two weeks.
 
So, are you looking for a cute movie with all the beautiful October foliage?
 
Here you are:
 
Under the Autumn Moon – Big city corporate gal visits a dude ranch decked out for the season (fall; the fall season!) and meets a hunky ranch owner, who teaches her to love the great outdoors. 
 
Love, Fall & Order – It’s another pumpkin farm! And this time, there’s a fall festival at risk, as childhood debate rivals (now lawyers) played by Erin Cahill and Trevor Donovan now compete over a case involving said farm and festival. 
 
Autumn Dreams -  Years after the annulment of their spontaneous marriage a couple discovers a mistake in the paperwork that means they are still husband and wife.
 
A Harvest Wedding - Sarah Bloom is hired to plan the most anticipated wedding of the season. The problem: The groom is from her home town and wants the wedding on the family farm. 
 
Harvest Love - A doctor from Seattle returns to her family farm to reconnect with her son and finds more than she can imagine.A doctor from Seattle returns to her family.
 
Falling for Vermont - A best-selling author who got amnesia as a result of a car accident finds refuge with the local doctor of an idyllic small town in Vermont. 
 
Autumn in the city - Optimistic Piper gives herself two months to find her passion in New York City. 
 
Autumn at Apple Hill - Newly divorced Elise starts renovating the inn she inherited from her grandparents, catching the eye of Luke, the chief financial officer of a major hotel.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen these! I will have to check them out! I'm glad you're still following blogtober!
I actually finally took the time and was able to recover one of the blogs that I had years ago! I couldn't figure out how to transfer my newer blog to it- the import thing is different with blogger now, but I think I'll start posting at this one instead! I reactivated one I had in 2021- https://seekingsimpleblog21.blogspot.com if you want to follow! I plan to start Blogtober back again! I'll have to check some of these movies out. Soooo happy to see you're still having a wonderful fall!