Monday, March 29, 2010

{ Thank You! }

2009_06200057

I was puttering around my blog earlier today and came across my list of followers. Usually, I don't take much notice, I mean, I do see the followers and all the pretty faces but I don't take note of the number.

Until earlier today!

Good Golly Miss Molly, I have the most amazing readers. Thank you all, all 313 followers, truly, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You!

You know I started blogging 4 years ago, just on a whim, I had been blog reading for a while but never quite felt comfortable enough to open my own space, to write anything, I mean, I'm just a simple woman, a mom, a military wife, a homemaker. Who would be interested in anything I have to write?

But over the years I have come to love my little corner on the web.

I have met amazing women and men of all walks of life, of all different ages and different cultures but bonded by one thing in common, the love for our families.

And I'm always amazed and touched when I post about my life and my days and are met with so many wonderful comments, so many words of encouragement.

I don't think I've ever truly thanked you all for the time you take to stop by and say hi, even when I have nothing interesting going on.

You inspire me. You make me want to keep blogging about everything and anything, and if by some chance I give even just one person out there, hope or motivation or a simple smile, then my time is well spent.

Just know that every single one of your comments means the world to me. You guys rock!

7 comments:

Mari said...

Thanks Sandra - you are pretty amazing yourself! I love coming to your peaceful little corner to see what you are up to, and often what's cooking!
PS - your postcard should arrive soon!

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. Seeing all the faces, seeing all my "friends" and getting the comment love is absolutely amazing.

Followers are just made of awesome!

:)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It is a joy to be a follower and to have followers. We share and learn so much from each other.

You are welcome and I thank you for your lovely blog. It is a pleasure to visit you.

FlowerLady

autumnesf said...

Its not so easy to find military housewives that are settled and really happy to be just that. And who love being at home with their kids. Sounds like a crazy thing to say but its my truth...and why I enjoy stopping in and visiting with you pretty much daily.

vwestermeyer said...

What a sweet post. I read your blog for quite a while before becoming a follower. You are at the top of the list in my daily reading!

Jillina said...

You know, I love reading your blog. It makes me feel like we aren't so far away! Like we just got up from a cup of coffee and parted ways a few moments ago...

Aw I miss you guys so much!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Renee said...

Such a sweet post ~ I am pretty sure you know how much I appreciate you and your blog. Thank you for your blog and being the wonderful person you are!