Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cooking Thursday

Well hi there :) 

Come on in and have a cup of coffee, let's share some recipes and chat for a little shall we?

Instead of giving you the full recipes today, I'm going to show you the pictures and send you on over to my food blog, because yesterday I posted two really yummy things for you to try. 

Oh and while you're there, if you would like to and have a minute, won't you vote for Full Bellies Happy Kids on the Top 25 Foodie Moms contest???  I'm at #13 right now :)



cookingthursday
If you want to use the picture, just click here for the original.

So here we go....



Corn Dog Tots


Corn Dog Tots - These are just like the ones you get at the store, but actually BETTER and they're super easy to make.  Your kids will thank you, trust me.


Homemade Nutter Butters


Homemade Nutter Butters -  Yeah I went there.  You KNOW you want to make these.  Forewarning, they are so good you will have a hard time having just one. 


Now it's your turn....show us what's cooking in your kitchens :)

8 comments:

Carol said...

My boys would LOVE those corn dog dots! I often made corn dog muffins for them, too - ever tried those? Super easy and reheat well.

Mari said...

It all looks so good!

Stacy Makes Cents said...

Thank you for hosting! Those cookies look divine!!!
I've linked up two:
1. Crock Pot Greek Beef Roast
2. Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes

See you next week!

Carla and Michael said...

Hi Sandra. Those Corn Dog Tots are adorable. Thanks for the party and have a great upcoming week-end.

busana muslim pesta said...

Thank you for taking the time to write on this topic.

Helengrey said...

Thank you for hosting!

Terri said...

Got my vote in for you!!

Amy @ Heritage Homemaker said...

I will also have both of these yummies at home soon!