Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring Reading Thing 2012

So, the last time I participated in Katrina's reading challenges was back in 2006.  Wow, long long time ago.

But I have never stopped reading and right now I have a huge pile of books from the library as well as for reviews, and sitting in my Kindle.

I think it's time to join back in with Katrina at Callapidder Days for the Spring Reading Thing 2012.

If you want to join in as well, just go here and add your own link :)





I'm going to try and narrow it down to the books that I absolutely would love to finish in the next month, though it will be hard because there are so many good ones.


Kindle:

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
Tuppence to Tooley Street by Harry Bowling
Ironmonger's Daughter by Harry Bowling
Her restless heart by Barbara Cameron (almost finished)


Fiction:

Little Blog on the Prairie by Cathleen Davitt Bell (almost finished)
A man of his word by Kathleen Fuller
I still dream about you by Fannie Flagg
London 1945 by Maureen Waller



Non-Fiction:

The Amish Cook's Baking Book by Lovina Eicher
A woman who trusts God by Debbie Alsdorf




For reviews:

An unmarked grave by Charles Todd
A bitter truth by Charles Todd


And there you have it.  Looking at the book list I actually have a lot of interesting books to go through, I like that it's not just all fiction or non, there seem to be quite a bit of differing genres to entertain me.

If you do decide to join in as well, let me know so I can come and look at your book list, I would love to see what others are reading :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read "The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet." It is really good.

Debbi