Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday's Letters!

Good morning my friends.  It's Friday and that means more Friday letters.  I realize that last week I missed this feature on my blog, I don't even know why or what I was doing.

Anyway, let's get on with it......

Friday's Letters

Dear body....I can tell that you're feeling better since I've started really focusing on you. I'm glad we're reconnecting and doing this together.

Dear headaches....you've started up since I began drinking just water and watching what I eat, I'm assuming you're a side effect of this so called detox of the yucky stuff. I'll deal with you with a smile on my face, because I know it's for a good cause and won't last long.

Dear birds....you live on my tree that hangs over my driveway.  I have no problem with that, what I DO have problem with is the paintball sessions that you deliver all over my car.  Every.single.day.  Gross!!!

Dear Jasmine and Tiffany....I know you are both tired, and stressed, and worried about finishing up school for the year.  I am here for you and I will continue to help you as much as I can, together we will get this finished.

Dear dust....if someone kept removing me from a spot, over and over again, I would get the message that I was unwanted.  You on the other hand, just don't get it.  Oh well, off to wipe again.

Dear sun....I've missed you and I'm really enjoying the warm temperatures, can't wait until I have a little more time to get outside and really soak you in.

1 comment:

Deb J. in Utah said...

I totally relate to your "note to the dust." Dusting is a never ending chore...on my to-do list for today. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.