Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year Fun - 2016 Edition

New Year Fun - 2016 Edition

So here we are again, end of yet another year and a whole blank slate before us.  I don't much care for this time of year, I always feel like I get this overwhelming sense of dread of what is to come.  I'm trying extremely hard not to let that get me down, but it's hard to do so.

2016 was NOT a good year for us, in many ways, it was one of the hardest years I've had in a very long time, so all I can do is pray and hope that 2017 is kinder.

Anyway, I try to do this post every year, it's just a way to bring it all together, to review what was going on and allow us to remember what the year was like.  I didn't blog much this year, and for that I'm quite ashamed, but the good news is that I plan on changing that this coming year.

Right let's get on with it. 

 
Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

Happy New Year everyone!

******************************************

JANUARY

 So, here we are, January 2016!!!

 _MG_1598

FEBRUARY

Good morning everyone, it's Monday again, can you believe it?  I had a pretty good weekend and I hope you did too, but now it's time to get back to work and school, you all ready for it?

 


MARCH

No time to breathe!!!

_MG_2151

APRIL

If you've been following me for a few years, you know that one thing my family and I love doing, is going to local Renaissance Festivals.


_MG_2269

MAY

May, I can't even believe we are already in the month of May, this year is flying by.


April 28, 2016

 JUNE

 And then the dryer broke!!!

_MG_2799

 JULY

 One woman struggling to hold on to what she has. . . .

http://tlcbooktours.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Forever-Beach-cover-200x300.png

 AUGUST

 Life has been difficult around here.  I don't know how else to put it, but plainly telling you that I'm struggling through a lot of things at the moment and I've even considered just getting rid of my blog because I don't have time to post, I don't feel that connection to it anymore and I'm not sure if I will get that blogging mojo back ever again.

 

 SEPTEMBER

 I've been meaning to type this up for a very long time, but it just never seemed like the right moment, or I didn't have the right words or felt like there was more to think about before I could put it into words.




OCTOBER

 Right, well it's been quite a while since my last grocery haul, I think it was actually back in February before my family moved in with us.



NOVEMBER

 Good morning friends, how are you all doing?




DECEMBER

Oh my word, it is December, my favorite month of the year.


3 comments:

Lulu said...

i too have the same sense of dread...I trully pray we all have a happy New Year..

Jean said...

Always fun and interesting to look back on the outgoing year. I did a similar post a few days ago and was very thankful for the Happy Homemaker Mondays that you host because so many of my memories that I would have easily forgotten were saved in those weekly posts. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful community through your blog.

Also, I'm not a big fan of this time of year either and struggle to not let it get me down as well. Hope you have a happy new year full of wonderful things!

Row. said...

Love It.