Friday, December 02, 2016

BLOGMAS 2016 - Day 2 { Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List }


Good morning everyone, it is absolutely freezing here today.  I'm on the couch, with my puppy asleep on my lap and wishing I had a fresh cup of coffee to enjoy.

Actually......I'll be right back, I think I need a refill for sure, my hands are ice cold.

Annddddd I'm back, with a hot Pumpkin Spice coffee.  Yum!!!

If you're wanting to join in on the Blogmas 2016, here are the prompts.



BLOGMAS 2016 PROMPTS

Day 1 - The Christmas Tag
Day 2 - Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List
Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist
Day 4 - Christmas Playlist
Day 5 - Pictures and Memories of Christmas Past
Day 6 - Pot Simmer Recipes
Day 7 - Cookies to be Baked (can be a recipe you make every year, or some you want to try)
Day 8 - Favorite Family Christmas Recipe
Day 9 - How do you decorate?
Day 10 - Real Tree or Artificial Tree
Day 11 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Day 12 - Quiet Christmas or Family Filled Loud Party Christmas?
Day 13 - Christmas Cards (do you send them, show us your favorites this year, or tells your favorite cards to send whether vintage, or bright and colorful)
Day 14 - Advent Calendar
Day 15 - Christmas Party Food Ideas
Day 16 - Winter Tag
Day 17 - Christmas Wishes
Day 18 - Homemade or Store Bought (What are you giving this year)
Day 19 - Recap of Christmas 2015 in pictures
Day 20 -  Christmas Decorations Reveal (show us your tree, your home decor, your mantle, anything you want)
Day 21 - Holiday Family Traditions
Day 22 - Preparing for the big day (show us your wrapping skills, are you making lists, getting the house ready for guests?)
Day 23 - Post whatever you wish
Day 24 - Christmas Eve (Are you opening presents tonight, is this your big celebration, what are you doing)
Day 25 - Christmas Day


Alright now, today's prompt is pretty simple, I want to know what Christmas movies are on your must watch list.  Those movies that you have to watch every year, without fail, or those that best represent the season for you.

Here's my list:













Now that's not to say those are the only ones I watch, I've been known to be a follower of Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies and will basically watch anything that comes on.  Those are my faves though and I have to watch them every year.

What's on your Christmas list to watch?

3 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

You love some of my favorites too Sandra! And some that I didn't even remember that I love and watch almost every year. Lol! Holiday movies are some of the best movies of all time, aren't they?

Loving Blogmas fun! Thanks again for doing it this year. xoxo

Melissa The Geek said...

I'm definitely going to find The Nativity Story and check it out!

Pamela said...

Some of my favorites on this list! Looking forward to BLOGMAS 2017.