Wednesday, August 12, 2026

{ Wordless Wednesday - Happy Anniversary }

 
 Wedding day - August 12, 1998
 
 
Today we are celebrating 28 years of marriage.    
 
We have been married for exactly 10,227 days.  A lifetime together, and it doesn't even seem like it's been that long.
 
I know this is a Wordless Wednesday, but it IS our anniversary so I can't let it go without wishing my amazing husband a happy anniversary and letting him know just how much I love him and adore him and am thrilled that we have been on this rollercoaster of life together.
 
There have been hard times, times of grief, times of loss, times of difficulty, but the good times far outweigh those.  One thing I am extremely thankful for, is that I have a husband who loves God just as much as I do, a husband who goes to church with me, who prays with me.
 
If I could give one piece of advice to newlyweds, it would be this exactly.....talk, don't hold things in even if it causes a disagreement or a little fight at the time, get it out of your system and don't ever hold it in.  Also, God.  Make Him the center of your marriage!
 
Happy Anniversary Curtis, here is to another 28 at least.  I love you ♥ 
 
 
 

No comments: