Good morning my dear friends and a very happy Fall to you 🩷
We did it, we made it to the very first day of Fall and I could not be happier, well, I could if we had cooler temperatures and falling leaves already, but we can't have it all at the same time right? We have to learn to count our blessings,.
I have had a busy month, there have has been so much going on, from my brother's surgery, to my stepmom being here and showing her around. I am tired, physically, emotionally and I am ready for the BER months slowness to kick in. She leaves next week Tuesday, so I still have a full week of hosting, and though I may be at the point where I feel I'm dragging my feet around, I know we will get through this.
I apologize for the lack of posts, but hopefully once she leaves and I can get back into our normal routine, we can get right into the coziness of the year and crank out a few more posts weekly.
Right, for now, let's get on with our day, let's start our week. Have a blessed week friends and thank you for sticking by me through the craziness that is my life.
God bless,
Sandra
xoxoxo
♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
I don't like weather apps, they often lie and get your hopes up for something that doesn't happen. Looking at it yesterday, we had a full week of 80 degrees and rain daily. I was beyond thrilled, then by late last night, that all disappeared. I'm hoping it was a fluke and when I check the weather this morning, I'll be back to the beautiful Fall weather, let's take a look.
♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Drinking my coffee, watching (rather listening) to a YouTube video and typing up this post.
♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
Nothing in particular, just trying to figure out what to do this weekend for the family. We are having everyone over again to say goodbye to Nela. I am not sure what to make, I don't want to sit in the kitchen all day preparing so if you have an idea, please let me know.
♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥
Tired, overwhelmed and needing my space back. I don't know if any of you feel that way when you have family visiting for a month. I love having them here, but when I get to about 3 weeks in, I start getting antsy, I start needing my routine back, the eating, the sleeping, the normalness of life. Does that make sense?
♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
For now just a cup of coffee with Pumpkin Pie Spice. I am not sure what I'll do for breakfast, I am not hungry.
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
Salad. As always when family visits, we tend to over eat, and I have especially been eating all the carbs and sweets that I am not used to anymore. I hate how it makes me feel after the fact. Can not wait to get back to healthy eating. But for today, I will have a salad to flush out all the nasty stuff I ingested yesterday.
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
Chicken Curry and Rice, Homemade Garlic Naan .
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Summer nightgown. Not sure what I'll put on later.
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥
Still in 1 Samuel in the Bible. I have been neglecting my reading, and that's one of the things that I am needing back in my life.
♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥
Just Portuguese TV with my stepmom. I'm over it as well. Hahahah
♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
It is very dark and quiet at the moment. It is just 5:30 am and everyone is asleep, except for me and Elliott.
♥♥ To Do List for the week ♥♥
- Grocery shopping
♥♥ Something fun to share ♥♥
If you ever find yourself bored and what something fun to do, or a cool website to explore, check out Bored. They have so many fun websites all categorized. You will definitely find something fun to look at.
♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
I don't like weather apps, they often lie and get your hopes up for something that doesn't happen. Looking at it yesterday, we had a full week of 80 degrees and rain daily. I was beyond thrilled, then by late last night, that all disappeared. I'm hoping it was a fluke and when I check the weather this morning, I'll be back to the beautiful Fall weather, let's take a look.
Monday - Mostly Sunny, 94
Tuesday - Partly cloudy, 91
Wednesday - Partly cloudy, 92
Thursday - Partly cloudy, 93
Friday - Mostly cloudy, 93
Saturday - Partly cloudy, 94
Sunday - Partly cloudy, 94
♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It is still very dark outside, but we just fed the stray cats and as usual, there are some skunks and raccoons that come up to eat as well. It always amazes me watching all of these animals, all eating, all happily sitting together.
Tuesday - Partly cloudy, 91
Wednesday - Partly cloudy, 92
Thursday - Partly cloudy, 93
Friday - Mostly cloudy, 93
Saturday - Partly cloudy, 94
Sunday - Partly cloudy, 94
♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It is still very dark outside, but we just fed the stray cats and as usual, there are some skunks and raccoons that come up to eat as well. It always amazes me watching all of these animals, all eating, all happily sitting together.
♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
Drinking my coffee, watching (rather listening) to a YouTube video and typing up this post.
♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
Nothing in particular, just trying to figure out what to do this weekend for the family. We are having everyone over again to say goodbye to Nela. I am not sure what to make, I don't want to sit in the kitchen all day preparing so if you have an idea, please let me know.
♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥
Tired, overwhelmed and needing my space back. I don't know if any of you feel that way when you have family visiting for a month. I love having them here, but when I get to about 3 weeks in, I start getting antsy, I start needing my routine back, the eating, the sleeping, the normalness of life. Does that make sense?
♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
For now just a cup of coffee with Pumpkin Pie Spice. I am not sure what I'll do for breakfast, I am not hungry.
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
Salad. As always when family visits, we tend to over eat, and I have especially been eating all the carbs and sweets that I am not used to anymore. I hate how it makes me feel after the fact. Can not wait to get back to healthy eating. But for today, I will have a salad to flush out all the nasty stuff I ingested yesterday.
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
Chicken Curry and Rice, Homemade Garlic Naan .
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Summer nightgown. Not sure what I'll put on later.
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥
Still in 1 Samuel in the Bible. I have been neglecting my reading, and that's one of the things that I am needing back in my life.
Still reading A Lady in Attendance by Rachel Fordham.
I can't wait to get back to my reading, and I also have those bible studies I purchased from Daily Grace, that I really want to start next week.
♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥
Just Portuguese TV with my stepmom. I'm over it as well. Hahahah
My word I am just over it all aren't I? I'm such a creature of habit that when I get pulled from my normal routine, I start freaking out.
♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
Will start working on the new meal plan today.
Monday - Chicken Curry and Rice, Homemade Garlic Naan
Tuesday -
Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese, Salad
Thursday -
Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese, Salad
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
It is very dark and quiet at the moment. It is just 5:30 am and everyone is asleep, except for me and Elliott.
♥♥ To Do List for the week ♥♥
- Grocery shopping
- Last minute gift shopping to send back home
- Figure out what I'm doing for Saturday
♥♥ What I am creating ♥♥
I am itching to get back to my crochet blanket. I can't wait.
♥♥ Something fun to share ♥♥
If you ever find yourself bored and what something fun to do, or a cool website to explore, check out Bored. They have so many fun websites all categorized. You will definitely find something fun to look at.
♥♥ From the camera ♥♥
I have not been taking photos with my camera. You know I love my phone and it takes amazing photos but it takes away the magic of an actual camera. I miss that for sure.
♥♥ Prayers, Devotional ♥♥
Continuing to pray for my brother Paul. He was sent home last week Friday, and is recovering well.

No comments:
Post a Comment