Good morning sweet friends. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and I wish you a very blessed week ahead.
It is early Monday morning here, a wonderful cool Fall morning I might add, which makes me very happy.
I have a lot going on today as my stepmother leaves tomorrow, so will be really busy. I have loved having her here, but I think she's ready to go back home, and I'm ready for a normal routine again, as well.
Hopefully by the end of the week, or next week, I can get back to normal posting.
Anyway, let's get this going.
God bless,
Sandra
xoxoxo
♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
Feels so much better outside, and there is nothing like opening the door in the morning and feeling the crisp Fall temperatures. We have a pretty nice week ahead and maybe even a bit more rain.
♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
I just had a cup of coffee. I am watching a book video on YouTube and actually just finished watching some of my Turkish Series.
♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
About my stepmom leaving, everything that needs doing and what I want to do the rest fof the week. Fall decorating, new bible study, catching up on reading and all that fun stuff.
♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥
Tired, happy but also needing my home and routine back. I'm very much looking forward to getting back to my normal daily routine, and so is Curt and even the animals are out of sorts and looking for their usual routine.
♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
I had a cup of coffee early this morning, now I'm about to have my breakfast. I have two scrambled eggs with salt, pepper, garlic and dill, also mixed in a tablespoon of cottage cheese for extra protein. I have 3 breakfast sausages too and a piece of toast with butter.
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
Probably a simple salad. We had the family over yesterday to say goodbye to Nela, and had a ton of finger foods, I ate stuff I don't usually eat like chips and dip and mozzarella sticks, kolaches etc. Too many carbs and bad stuff for me, so need to reset today.
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
We are going to dinner at Chili's tonight.
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Summer pajama shorts and tank top. Will change into my workout gear soon. Then into a summer dress later.
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥
Nothing has changed yet, but will after tomorrow. So in the Bible still in 1 Samuel.
♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥
Just Portuguese TV as well as soccer, the UEFA Nations League has started so we have a lot of soccer to watch, yay.
♥♥ The Weather ♥♥
Feels so much better outside, and there is nothing like opening the door in the morning and feeling the crisp Fall temperatures. We have a pretty nice week ahead and maybe even a bit more rain.
Monday - Mostly Sunny, 95
Tuesday - Partly cloudy, 94
Wednesday - Thunderstorms, 86
Thursday - Thunderstorms, 84
Friday - Showers, 73
Saturday - Mostly cloudy, 79
Sunday - Partly cloudy, 81
♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It is very dark, but the porch light is on and I can see all the stray cats, skunks and raccoons out front eating.
Tuesday - Partly cloudy, 94
Wednesday - Thunderstorms, 86
Thursday - Thunderstorms, 84
Friday - Showers, 73
Saturday - Mostly cloudy, 79
Sunday - Partly cloudy, 81
♥♥ As I look outside my window ♥♥
It is very dark, but the porch light is on and I can see all the stray cats, skunks and raccoons out front eating.
♥♥ Right now I am ♥♥
I just had a cup of coffee. I am watching a book video on YouTube and actually just finished watching some of my Turkish Series.
♥♥ Thinking and pondering ♥♥
About my stepmom leaving, everything that needs doing and what I want to do the rest fof the week. Fall decorating, new bible study, catching up on reading and all that fun stuff.
♥♥ How am I feeling ♥♥
Tired, happy but also needing my home and routine back. I'm very much looking forward to getting back to my normal daily routine, and so is Curt and even the animals are out of sorts and looking for their usual routine.
♥♥ On the breakfast plate ♥♥
I had a cup of coffee early this morning, now I'm about to have my breakfast. I have two scrambled eggs with salt, pepper, garlic and dill, also mixed in a tablespoon of cottage cheese for extra protein. I have 3 breakfast sausages too and a piece of toast with butter.
♥♥ On the lunch plate ♥♥
Probably a simple salad. We had the family over yesterday to say goodbye to Nela, and had a ton of finger foods, I ate stuff I don't usually eat like chips and dip and mozzarella sticks, kolaches etc. Too many carbs and bad stuff for me, so need to reset today.
♥♥ On the dinner plate ♥♥
We are going to dinner at Chili's tonight.
♥♥ What I'm wearing ♥♥
Summer pajama shorts and tank top. Will change into my workout gear soon. Then into a summer dress later.
♥♥ On my reading pile ♥♥
Nothing has changed yet, but will after tomorrow. So in the Bible still in 1 Samuel.
Still reading A Lady in Attendance by Rachel Fordham.
♥♥ On my TV this week ♥♥
Just Portuguese TV as well as soccer, the UEFA Nations League has started so we have a lot of soccer to watch, yay.
Catching up on my Turkish shows, all the series have returned as well as new series.
♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
Still very dark, I do have a candle lamp on in the corner of the dining room and the fairy lights over the fireplace, which always give early mornings a magical feeling.
♥♥ To Do List for the week ♥♥
- Help stepmom pack today and get any list minute things she needs
♥♥ On the menu ♥♥
Monday - Chili's for dinner
Tuesday - Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad
Wednesday - Lebanese Chicken, Polenta, Sauteed Greens
Thursday - Catfish Nuggets, Curried Rice, Salad
Wednesday - Lebanese Chicken, Polenta, Sauteed Greens
Thursday - Catfish Nuggets, Curried Rice, Salad
Friday - Turkish meatballs, Roast potatoes, Roast veggies
Saturday - Chicken Curry, Rice, Homemade Garlic Naan
Sunday - Turkey Shepherd's Pie, Salad
Saturday - Chicken Curry, Rice, Homemade Garlic Naan
Sunday - Turkey Shepherd's Pie, Salad
♥♥ Looking around the house ♥♥
Still very dark, I do have a candle lamp on in the corner of the dining room and the fairy lights over the fireplace, which always give early mornings a magical feeling.
♥♥ To Do List for the week ♥♥
- Help stepmom pack today and get any list minute things she needs
- Drive her to the airport, her flight leaves tomorrow at 11:40 PM, so very late, and we are two hours away from the airport, so it's going to be a very late night for me and Curt.
- Set the house back to order, pull out Fall decorations
- Pay bills
♥♥ What I am creating ♥♥
Will be picking up the blanket again this week, I'm quite excited for that.
♥♥ From the camera ♥♥
I don't have anything to share this week, didn't take any pictures at all.
♥♥ Prayers, Devotional ♥♥
Still praying over my brother Paul's recovery. He is doing phenomenal for just being two weeks post surgery.

No comments:
Post a Comment